Natural fat burners for women can be derived from the following sources:
Why protein? Several reasons why proteins are worth considering as natural fat burners for women:
- suppresses your hunger
- keeps a good proportion between your muscle and fat
- builds muscle
- increases your strength and energy level
- makes your body work the hardest (in other words, protein triggers the greatest thermic effect of food (TEF) each time you eat). With protein, especially the lean ones, an equivalent of 30% of calories in your body will be burnt. TEF refers to how much energy expenditure is required for you to digest your meal. This energy comes from stored fat in your fat cells. Thus, you should eat meal that requires a lot of stored energy to be burnt for digesting your meal. This way, lots of body fats are burnt.
- Thus, protein aids you in losing your weight. In fact, proteins are considered the best natural fat burners for women.
What foods to eat?
Foods that contain protein includes turkey breast, all fish, shell fish, chicken breast, nuts, whole milk, eggs, grass fed beef, and natural unsweetened yoghurt. Keep in mind that proteins are the best natural fat burners for women.
2) Vitamin D
As natural fat burners for women, Vitamin D plays very important roles as it:
- ensures that body fats are burnt (metabollized) for energy rather than carbohydrates. Adequate amount of vitamin D will give your body cells a hard time to store fat. In other words, fat burning will take place more often.
- prevents the conversion of sugars into stored fats. Lack of vitamin D in your body will cause higher level of parathyroid hormone (PTH). When PTH is on the rise, PTH tends to make your body to convert sugars into stored fat, as opposed to lead them to be burnt.
- prevents starvation. Low level of vitamin D in your body will cause less production of leptin, which is a hormone that sends a message to your brain that you have “felt” full. Lack of leptin will make you feel very hungry and you may end up eating uncontrollably.
What foods to eat?
You can find normally vitamin D in various types of fish, cereals as they are mostly fortified with the essential vitamins and nutrients, oysters, Caviar (black and red), soy products (such as tofu and soy milk), ham, sausages, salami, dairy products, eggs, and mushrooms. Additionally, vitamin D is also naturally created by your body when your skin gets exposed to sunlight. Now you start seeing that it is NOT difficult to find the natural fat burners for women.
Why calcium? As natural fat burners for women, calcium is highly beneficial to your body because it:
- pushes body fats out of fat cells to be burnt.
- prevents body fats from getting absorbed into your blood system by binding these fats in the gastrointestinal tract.
What foods to eat?
Natural fat burners for women that contain calcium include milk and milk bi-products (yoghurt and cheese), cabbage, and broccoli. Before consuming dairy products, you should check if you are suffering from high cholesterol. If you are then you may probably not be able to consume it. Check first with your doctor. As natural fat burners for women, calcium promotes natural weight loss because it accelerates the process of breaking down the fats stored in your fat cells.
Polyphenols is very beneficial to your body as they:
- may improve your metabolism by 17 percent (according to some research), thus in turn more efficient fat burning takes place
- will waste the calories in the foods you eat as heat
- keep you in proportional shape
- keep you in good mood
- suppress hunger
- lessen cravings
What foods to eat?
The most popular source of polyphenols is green tea. When you drink a cup of green tea, you would normally feel the heat, which indicates the fat burning process is happening. Green tea makes excellent natural fat burners for women.
Try to include the foods originating from these sources of natural fat burners for women in your diet program, and you will see that these foods will improve the fat burning process in your body.
The following video provides additional advice relating to natural fat burners for women, especially for those women who are struggling to lose their belly fat.
Natural Fat Burners for Men
natural fat burners for men
Ever wondered about what constitutes natural fat burners for men? Lots of men have goals for getting in shape, losing belly fat, and building lean muscle. To achieve these goals, some men turn to supplements to speed up the entire process. They may not know that there is a risk of getting harmful side effects when consuming supplements. On the other hand, by going the natural route, you will save some money, get into a habit of healthy living, and have more sustainable results. Choose the healthy foods as your natural fat burners for men.
The natural fat burners for men comprise everyday foods that will help to accelerate your metabolism and get rid of some unwanted body fats, belly fat, and weight. When you opt for natural fat burners for men, you actually choose to consume healthy foods, which will automatically translate into additional health benefits. These natural fat burners for men include:
1. Green Tea
As natural fat burners for men, green tea contains caffeine and epigallocatechin gallate, which work together to increase thermogenesis (the process where your body creates heat). This will result in increased metabolism and more body fats oxidation or burning. Other benefits of green tea include antioxidants (dietary substances that can prevent damage to your body cells or repair damage that has been done), lower risk for heart disease and cancer. With green tea, you’ll burn more calories. Green has been proven to be effective natural fat burners for men, which also works as natural fat burners for women.
Most men do not get enough fiber in their diets. Consider to eat raspberries that are high in fiber yet low in calories and fat. The obvious benefits of raspberries include promoting healthy digestion and preventing blood sugar spikes. Blood sugar spikes may cause food cravings, which will disrupt your weight loss effort. Other benefits are lower cholesterol, rich in vitamin C, and increased immune system. So do include raspberries as part of your natural fat burners for men.
Capsaicin is the substance found in bell peppers, jalapenos, and cayenne peppers. This natural substance increases thermogenesis, boosts your metabolism, and decreases ghrelin production (a hormone that is responsible for stimulating appetite). As natural fat burners for men, capsaicin does have a real impact in burning fat.
You would normally find cinnamon as a household spice that adds sweet flavor to foods. Cinnamon offers some health benefits: 1) It has anti-viral properties, which help fight HIV and herpes; and 2) It increases insulin production, which enable your body to burn fat more effectively. If you decide to consume cinnamon for burning fat, you can pair it with coffee, sprinkle it over your cereal, or add it into your whey protein shake. There you’ll have natural fat burners for men that are tasty!
Consuming apples will make your fat level low, keep your blood clean, provide fiber to your body, increase the glucose content, and make you feel full longer. Therefore, apples help you in fat burning. Moreover, people around you could hardly notice that you are on a diet when you eat apples as part of your natural fat burners for men.
Consider to add spinach in your diet. Spinach reduces the cholesterol content in your body and promotes fat burning regularly. Additionally, spinach is rich in vitamin C and iron content, which is beneficial for your eyes and bones. Include spinach in your set of natural fat burners for men and be like Popeye the Sailor Man!
7. Citrus Fruits
Citrus fruits are acidic. They increase insulin less than most typical fruits (except pineapple) and contain flavonoids such as naringin (found in grapefruit and oranges), which will help in fat burning by extending caffeine’s effects. If you are on prescription medication, don’t eat grapefruit because it might have harmful side effects. Other citrus fruits that can act as natural fat burners for men include strawberries, mango and kiwi.
Another type of natural fat burners for men that people usually overlook is water. Many health professionals recommend drinking at least eight glasses of water in one day. Why do you need to drink adequate amount of water? Water flushes out the toxins from your body, keeps your body clean, helps reduce your appetite, and also removes the sedimented fats in your body. Don’t miss water as natural fat burners for men.
You should remember that about 80% of achieving you fat loss goals comes from your diet. That is why you need to pay attention to what you consume. The saying, “You are what you eat” holds true. Give yourself the right natural fat burners for men and you’ll become a fat-burner yourself.